Weddings & functions
Cherith is an experienced performer and is available to provide a wide repertoire on the Harp, Piano and Voice
Cherith appreciates the role that music can provide in creating a truly special atmosphere on your wedding day. A short consultation can be offered to help select personal music choices or any further requirements.
You can hear Cherith play selection of music on this website, or live, by contacting her for venues she regularly plays at.
In addition to the harp and piano, Cherith can play the organ should the ceremony be in a church or chapel.
Music on your Wedding Day can include a mixture or all of the options below:
• Playing as guests arrive at the venue: This can include outside (weather permitting)
• Playing during the ceremony, as a solo spot or as readings or poems are being recited.
• Playing/singing as guests relax at the hotel ie as photographs are being taken.
• Playing during the reception meal.
Musical Repertoire can include: sacred, light classical, folk songs and ballads, love songs, jazz standards and easy listening.
In addition to this, a especially composed piece of music can be written as a unique memory for your Wedding Day. In consultation with the bride and groom Cherith can compose, perform and present the couple with the music manuscript tied with silk ribbon, or framed.
Click here to find read about the what some customers have thought about Cherith's wedding services.
A selection of piano music played by Cherith for weddings and functions can be found on the samples page..
▪ Corporate evening receptions
▪ Wine and cheese
▪ Pre drinks party
▪ Interval music at public events
▪ Art exhibitions openings
▪ New business launches, special/ seasonal business promotions
▪ Staff leaving receptions
▪ Information evenings
▪ Private parties such as Birthdays and Anniversaries
▪ Fashion shows/ pamper evenings